Sì Eau De Parfum
KeywordsItalian Elegance, Feminine Fragrance, Sensual perfume, long-lasting fragrance
- Chic, voluptuous, intense, and soft - Si Eau di Parfum lingers on the skin encapsulating a distinguished and elegant fragrance, allowing those who wear it to express their every emotion.
- Sì has a top note of blackcurrant nectar, a heart of freesia and Rose of Mai, with a musky blond wood base. This rose fragrance was created for the modern woman who’s strong yet feminine, sophisticated yet charismatic. She embodies the very essence of chic Italian elegance and style.
- FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Floral, Fruity Chypre
• After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
• If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
• Replace fragrance after 12 months. Expired perfumes more than 1 year old lose the integrity of the original scent.
TOP NOTEBLACKCURRANT NECTAR
A liquourous blackcurrant nectar bringing radiance and sensuality to the composition.
HEART NOTEMODERN CHYPRE
The Rose de Mai, enhanced by notes of freesia, blends with elegance to bring forth a subtle touch of patchouli.
BASE NOTEMUSKY WHITE WOOD ACCORD
A note of blond amber wood reveals a sensual and warm scent and marks the fragrance with exceptional subtlety.
THE PERFECT ROUTINE
COMPARE THE SÌ FRAGRANCES
EAU DE PARFUM
A fragrance like a nectar of chypre
chypre freesia acc
musky white wood acc
An intense and voluptuous interpretation of Sì
sparta rose & davana
patchouli & benzoin
EAU DE PARFUM
A daring floral statement of Sì
blackcurrant nectar & pear
rose & jasmine abs
vanilla & cedarwood
A vibrant interpretation of Sì Passione
vanilla ext & patchouli ess
ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ● AQUA / WATER ● BENZYL SALICYLATE ● BENZYL ALCOHOL ● ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ● ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE ● HYDROXYCITRONELLAL ● HEXYL CINNAMAL ● GERANIOL ● CINNAMYL ALCOHOL ● BHT ● ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE ● CITRONELLOL ● EUGENOL ● CITRAL ● BENZYL BENZOATE ● FARNESOL ● COUMARIN ● CI 14700 / RED 4 ● CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 ● CI 15510 / ORANGE 4