Armani Code Eau de Parfum
Keywordsmen's cologne, woody fragrance, bergamot scent, seductive fragrance
• Each iconic fragrance note of Armani Code is amplified and intensified in Armani Code Eau de Parfum, infusing it with an elegant, yet intense sensual scent.
• The top and middle notes are citrusy and aromatic, enriched with lemon and lavender to express themselves in an even more fresh, incisive and colorful way.
• A new scent sensation unfolds in the base notes, thanks to the torrefied Tonka Bean Absolute and the addition of Vanilla, Natural Cedar, and a Suede accord.
• The Armani Code fragrances convey a mood of elegant seduction, inspired by the man who attracts with innate magnetism, who seduces without provocation, and who marries authenticity with an ease of being.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Amber Woody
• After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
• If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
• Replace fragrance after 12 months. Expired perfumes more than 1 year old lose the integrity of the original scent.
Top NoteMANDARIN AND BERGAMOT
The fragrance opens with luminous, sparkling top notes of Mandarin and Bergamot, that are energized by an infusion of Lemon essence, the latter lending the fragrance a citrus halo.
Heart NoteROSEMARY AND LAVENDER
At the heart, notes of Rosemary and Lavender from Provence, France, exclusively crafted for Armani and sourced sustainably, combine to create a new, fascinatingly magnetic facet that has a powerfully aromatic effect.
Base NoteTONKA BEAN
At the base, Armani Code’s signature Tonka bean absolute is lent a new, accentuated warmth thanks to a process of torrefaction, or roasting: the result is richer, more sensual, with an original addiction. Added to this is natural Cedar, which creates an elegant structure with its woody, dry scent, and which blends with musks for a sensual appeal. Meanwhile, natural Vanilla brings an addictive, faceted depth to the fragrance, for a sultry undertone.
INSPIRATION BEHIND THE PRODUCT
THE FACETS OF ARMANI CODE
Each iconic facet of the Armani Code olfactory
hallmarks is amplified in the new ARMANI CODE
EAU DE PARFUM, infusing it with a new sensuality
that is at once elegant and intense. Top and middle
notes, citrusy and aromatic, are found in ARMANI
CODE EAU DE PARFUM enriched with lemon and
Lavandin to express themselves all the more fresh,
incisive and colourful. A new sensoriality unfolds in
the base, carnal, enveloping and mysteriously
powerful thanks to the torrified Tonka bean and the
addition of Vanilla, Natural Cedar and a Suede
ARMANI CODE EAU DE PARFUM for men,
a new sensuality of irresistible skin
PURETY BEHIND THE BOTTLE
The ARMANI CODE EAU DE PARFUM bottle boasts
the same purity of line that is a signature of the
Armani Code collection. To nod to this fragrance’s
striking statement, the iconic, glossy black bottle is
accented with a sleek, golden cap and gold lettering.
And in the tradition of the Armani Code bottles, a
textured grain detail at the flacon’s neck recalls the
classically refined design of a tuxedo’s cummerbund.
The flacon’s gilded details evoke ARMANI CODE EAU
DE PARFUM’s elegant intensity, with this touch of
brightness creating an enticing visual contrast
between light and shadow.