TAKING PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP THE COMMUNITY SAFE
Armani beauty’s first priority is the safety, health and well-being of customers, employees and partners. With this in mind, the following ongoing actions are being taken:
Please be assured that the situation is being closely monitored and ongoing actions are being taken to keep everyone safe.
Please see below for important information regarding COVID delays and frequently asked questions:
- Customer Care: Due to the high volume of inquiries, customers are experiencing higher wait times on phone, chat and email. We are working hard to answer everyone as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience during this time.
- Warehousing & Packaging: Following the authorities’ guidance, Armani beauty is taking enhanced precautions across the supply chain and asking third-party partners to do the same. This includes sanitation and increased workplace cleansing at the distribution facilities, active encouragement for sick employees to stay home, and healthy hygiene habits enforcement in the workplace.
- Personalization Services: It is already standard operating procedure for the individuals completing actions such as labeling or engraving to use protective gloves.
- 3rd Party Delivery: Shipping partners are following guidance from the World Health Organization and are conducting detailed employee awareness campaigns about COVID-19 to stay safe and prevent further spread.
- Product Safety: All Armani beauty products follow strict quality and safety control measures. This includes packaging that seals and protects the product from external contamination.
These processes will continue to be evaluated as new information is provided.
Important Notice: Modified Returns processing time.
Due to recent concerns related to COVID-19, extra precautions are being taken to keep warehouse personnel safe. Per communication on the CDC website, it is currently believed that coronavirus can live up to 24 hours on corrugate and three (3) days on plastics and stainless steel, therefore, there will be implementation of a three (3) day quarantine of all returned packages. Returns are still being accepted, but please expect a delay in processing your return refund while these extra precautions to protect warehouse personnel staff are being implemented.